Student Travel Grant
We are pleased to have been awarded $10,000 from NSF to help subsidize student costs in attending Sigmetrics. Half this money will go towards students who have papers in the conference, and the other half to students who do not have a paper. The amount of the travel grant awarded to a student will depend on the student's proximity to the conference.
To apply for a travel grant, please send email to our Student Activities Chair, Urtzi Ayesta, "urtzi AT laas.fr". In your email, please include the following:
1) A short paragraph explaining why you want to attend Sigmetrics.
2) A cv or resume, or just a pointer to your website.
3) A short paragraph from your advisor stating that you are a student in good standing.
4) Your physical address and email.
5) Any proof of ACM SIGMETRICS student membership -- (Note: If you are not already a member, it will cost you $19 to become a student member of ACM and $10 to become a student member of Sigmetrics.)
DEADLINE FOR STUDENT TRAVEL GRANT APPLICATION: April 10, 2013
STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS WILL BE AWARDED ON: April 17, 2013