Welcome to the SIGMETRICS/Performance 2016 Website!
The organizing committee is excited to invite you to take part in
ACM SIGMETRICS / IFIP Performance 2016 to be held at the Congress
Center of Antibes Juan-les-Pins, France. SIGMETRICS and Performance
are respectively the flagship conferences of the ACM special interest
group for the computer systems performance evaluation community and of
the IFIP working group WG7.3 on performance modeling and
analysis. Every 3 years or so, the two conferences join, and this is
the 13th joint conference (34th Performance and 42nd SIGMETRICS). The
main conference will be held on June 15-17, 2016. There will be
workshops and tutorials on June 14 and June 18, 2016.
News and Announcements
Warning: We remind you that the UEFA Euro 2016 takes place in
France and that there is a football match on Sunday, the 12th of June in
Nice. Hence, it is probably better to plan ahead and avoid arriving on Sunday.
- May 24, 2016: The deadline for early registration is extended until May 29!
- May 19, 2016: The program of the workshop MAMA is online.
- May 10, 2016: The program of the workshop SAC (System Analytics and Characterization) is online.
- May 5, 2016: The programs of workshops Greenmetrics and Future Challenges in User-Centric Networks are online.
- May 2, 2016: An advanced program is available, with papers scheduled into sessions.
- Apr 27, 2016: Yi Lu (UIUC) receives the 2016 ACM Sigmetrics Rising Star Award. Congratulations!
- Apr 19, 2016: Information on tutorials updated.
- Apr 13, 2016: The description of keynote lectures is online.
- Apr 8, 2016: The hotel reservation platform is online.
- Apr 7, 2016: Bhuvan Urgaonkar, Giovanni Pacifici, Prashant Shenoy, Mike Spreitzer, and Asser Tantawi receive the 2016 ACM Sigmetrics Test of Time Award for their paper: “An analytical model for multi-tier internet services and its applications”, published in SIGMETRICS 2005. Congratulations!
- Apr 1, 2016: The registration site is now open.
- Mar 31, 2016: A preliminary schedule is available.
- Mar 30, 2016: John N. Tsitsiklis (MIT) receives the 2016 ACM Sigmetrics Achievement Award. Congratulations!
- Feb 22, 2016: The websites of the workshops can be accessed from the workshops page.
- Feb 19, 2016: Notification sent to authors: 28 papers were accepted (out of 208).
- Dec 8, 2015: The call for tutorials has been published.
- Dec 1, 2015: The submission deadline has passed. 200+ papers have been submitted.
- Nov 5, 2015: The call for papers for GreenMetrics 2016 has been published.
- Nov 5, 2015: Links to Greenmetrics, MAMA, NetEcon have been added to the workshops page.
- Oct 26, 2015: The paper submission website is now online.
- Oct 8, 2015: Philippe Jacquet (Bell-Labs) and Mor Harchol-Balter (CMU) will give the keynote speeches.
- Sep 3, 2015: Welcome ACM SIGMETRICS /IFIP Performance 2016.
|Abstract Submission: |
| November 23, 2015 (11:59pm PST)
|Paper Submission: |
| November 30, 2015 (11:59pm PST)
|Tutorial Submission: |
| January 10, 2016
| February 20, 2016
|Early Registration: |
| May 23, 2016
|Extension for Early Registration:
||May 29, 2016
||June 15-17, 2016
||June 14, 18, 2016