Welcome to the ACM Sigmetrics 2017 Website!
The organizing committee is pleased
to invite you to take part in ACM SIGMETRICS 2017 to be held in Urbana-Champaign, Illinois. ACM SIGMETRICS
International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems is the flagship conference of
the ACM special interest group for the computer systems performance evaluation community.
The ACM SIGMETRICS conference solicits papers on the development and application of state-of-the-art, broadly applicable analytic, simulation, and measurement-based performance evaluation techniques. Of particular interest is work that furthers the state-of-the-art in performance evaluation methods, or work that creatively applies previously developed
methods to understand or gain important insights into key design trade-offs in computer or network systems.
News and Announcements
- June 6, 2017: Announcement of the Best paper award: Accelerating Performance Inference over Closed Systems by Asymptotic Methods, by Giuliano Casale (Imperial College London). Congratulations!
- June 6, 2017: Announcement of the Kenneth C. Sevcik Outstanding Student Paper Award: Security Game with Non-additive Utilities and Multiple Attacker Resources, by Sinong Wang (The Ohio State University), Ness Shroff (The Ohio State University). Congratulations!
- June 5-June 30, SEE PROCEEDINGS HERE!!!
- May 4, 2017: Congratulations to Lakshmi Bairavasundaram, Garth Goodson, Shankar Pasupathy, and Jiri Schindler
on receiving the SIGMETRICS Test of Time Award for their paper, "An analysis of latent sector errors in disk drives."
in ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 289-300. ACM, 2007.
- May 1, 2017: Congratulations to 2017 Sigmetrics Achievement Award Winner
Sem Borst and 2017 Sigmetrics Rising Star Award
Winner Sewoong Oh.
- Mar 15, 2017: Registration opened.
- Jan 23, 2017: 127 papers were submitted for the winter deadline.
- Dec 7, 2016:
Michael Jordan and
Vahab Mirrokni agree to be keynote speakers.
- Nov 1, 2016: A great lineup of tutorial speakers has been posted.
- Oct 19, 2016: 76 papers were submitted for the fall deadline.
- July 15, 2016: Welcome to the SIGMETRICS 2017 website!
• There are two pairs of abstract registration
and paper submission deadlines--see call for papers and
paper submission website.
All deadlines are 11:59:59pm EDT on the dates indicated.
• Camera Ready Submission Deadline: April 17, 2017
- Fall deadlines:
- Abstract registration: Tuesday, October 11, 2016;
- Paper submission: Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
- Author notification: December 30, 2016.
- Winter deadlines:
- Abstract registration, Tuesday, January 10, 2017;
- Paper submission: Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
- Author notification: April 1, 2017.
• Early Registration Deadline: May 22, 2017
• Conference: June 5th - 9th, 2017