Welcome to the ACM SIGMETRICS / IFIP Performance 2019 Website!
The organizing committee is pleased to invite you to take part in
ACM SIGMETRICS / IFIP Performance 2019 to be held in Phoenix, Arizona.
SIGMETRICS and Performance are respectively the flagship conferences of
the ACM special interest group for the computer systems performance evaluation
community and of the IFIP working group WG7.3 on performance modeling and analysis.
Every 3 years or so, the two conferences join, and this is the 14th joint conference.
News and Announcements
2019 SIGMETRICS / Performance Best Paper Award
- Richard Combes (Centrale-Supelec, France) and Mikael Touati (Orange Labs, France)
- Computationally Efficient Estimation of the Spectral Gap of a Markov Chain
2019 ACM SIGMETRICS Kenneth C. Sevcik Outstanding Student Paper Award
- Isaac Grosof, Ziv Scully, Mor Harchol-Balter (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Load Balancing Guardrails: Keeping Your Heavy Traffic on the Road to Low Response Times
Hotel info is available at https://fcrc.acm.org/hotels
May 23, 2019: Anshul Gandhi is the recipient of the 2019 SIGMETRICS Rising Star Award. The award lecture will be held Wed June 26th, 9-10AM.
May 23, 2019: Mary Vernon is the recipient of the 2019 SIGMETRICS Achievement Award. The award lecture will be held Tue June 25th, 9:20-10:20AM.
April 21, 2019: Applications are open for student travel grants
- Deadline: May 15, 2019 (extended to May 22, 2019)
The 2019 Turing lecture by Geoffrey Hinton and Yann LeCun will be held at FCRC, on Sunday, June 23rd during 5:15pm — 6:30pm. It will be held in the convention center Symphony Hall. No registration is needed to attend the Turing Lecture.
Registration is now open. This year, ACM SIGMETRICS / IFIP Performance will be a part of the ACM Federated Computing Research Conference (FCRC).
January 25, 2019: The hotcrp website is open for Winter submissions. Link
- Registration of abstract: February 11, 2019 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Paper submission: February 18, 2019 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Author notification: April 26, 2019
October 10, 2018: The hotcrp website is open for Fall submissions. Link
- Registration of abstract: October 22, 2018 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Paper submission: October 29, 2018 (11:59PM Eastern Time)
- Author notification: December 17, 2018
August 1, 2018: The hotcrp website is open for Summer submissions. Link
- Registration of abstract:August 13, 2018
- Paper submission: August 20, 2018
- Author notification: October 8, 2018
June 23, 2018: The website of SIGMETRICS 2019 is online. Call for Papers