ACM SIGMETRICS 2014
Austin, Texas, USA
Welcome to the ACM Sigmetrics 2014 Website!
The organizing committee is excited to invite you to take part in ACM SIGMETRICS 2014 to be held at Austin, Texas. ACM SIGMETRICS is the flagship conference of the ACM special interest group for the computer systems performance evaluation community.
The ACM SIGMETRICS conference solicits papers on the development and application of state-of-the-art, broadly applicable analytic, simulation, and measurement-based performance evaluation techniques. Of particular interest are work that further the state-of-the-art in performance evaluation methods, or work that creatively apply previously developed methods to understand or gain important insights into key design trade-offs in computer or network systems.
News and Announcements
• October 14, 2013 - Call for workshops updated to include tutorials. Please click here for details.
• Deadline for Abstract submission postponed to 26th November, 2013, (6:00pm EST).
• Deadline for paper submission postponed to 3rd December, 2013, (11:00am EST).
• March 4, 2014 - Camera ready instructions and registration details emailed to authors.
• June 9, 2014 - Information about posters for authors: The conference will provide standard easels and foam-core poster boards along with pins/adhesive. The size of the poster board is 30in x 40in.
• June 12, 2014 - Special issue of Queueing Systems is now available here. This June 2014 issue covers selected papers from ACM Sigmetrics 2013.
• June 17, 2014 - ACM Sigmetrics Proceedings now available online here.
• June 18, 2014 - The Best Paper Award winner:
Concave switching in single and multihop networks by Neil Walton (University of Amsterdam).
26th November, 2013, (6:00pm EST)